No Bake, Sugar-Free, Key Lime Pie
This Key Lime Pie recipe is tart, sweet, and creamy! It's easy to make and doesn't require baking, just a few hours to set in the refrigerator until firm. Make it ahead of time and keep chilled until ready to eat.
The magic to this sugar-free, low-carb pie is in the monk fruit sweeteners! We're using Lakanto Powdered Sweetener in the filling and Lakanto Classic Sweetener in the no-bake, gluten-free crust. Once ready to serve, garnish with whipped topping and key lime slices to your liking.
- 9 inch pie pan
- electric hand mixer
Sugar-Free Key Lime Pie Ingredients:
- 2 cups almond flour (we used blanched, but unblanched also works)
- ¼ cup Lakanto Classic Sweetener
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 6 Tbsp butter, melted
- 16 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 ¼ cups Lakanto Powdered Sweetener
- ⅓ cup fresh key lime juice (or regular limes)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp lime zest (more if you prefer a stronger lime flavor)
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup Lakanto Powdered Sweetener
- Lime slices to garnish top
How to Make Sugar-Free Key Lime Pie & Crust:
- To prepare the crust, combine all the crust ingredients (almond flour, Lakanto Classic Sweetener, ground cinnamon, and melted butter) in a bowl. Stir until well mixed. Press evenly into a 9 inch pie dish. Place in the refrigerator to chill while the filling is prepared.
- To prepare the filling, place the cream cheese in a medium sized mixing bowl. Using a hand mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add in Lakanto Powdered Monkfruit Sweetener, lime juice, vanilla extract, and zest. Mix until smooth.
- In another mixing bowl, beat the heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
- Next, fold in the whipped heavy cream into the cream cheese mixture until incorporated.
- Remove chilled pie crust from fridge and pour the filling into it. If needed, use a spoon to smooth the filling.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight until it is set.
- Whipped topping: mix the whipped topping before serving by mixing the ingredients until stiff peaks form.
- Enjoy your pie served with whipped topping!
How to Store the Pie:
- Fridge: keep this key lime pie stored in the refrigerator, covered, for up to 1 week.
- Freezer: place in an air-tight container to store in the freezer for up to 1 month. To thaw, place in the fridge the night before.
Nutritional Info (per serving): 1 sliceCalories: 395
Saturated Fat: 19g
Total Carbs: 26g
Dietary Fiber: 2g
Sugar Alcohols: 19g
Net Carbs: 5.6g
Total servings in recipe: 12 slices