Sugar(less) Cookie Bars featuring our Sugar Free Cookie Mix
Do you love our Sugar-Free Cookie Mix? The cookies are great on their own and make the perfect low carb, sugar-free dessert- but, did you know you can do more than just make cookies with it? Here's a little twist that will elevate your sugarless cookie mix and surprise your whole party with sugar-free delights.
Sugar-Free Cookie Bars Ingredients:
- 1 pkg Lakanto Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- ¼ cup melted butter
How to Make Sugar-free Cookie Bars:
- Stir ingredients together just until incorporated.
- Spread evenly in an 8’x8’ square pan lined with parchment paper or sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-13 minutes.
- Let cool and cut evenly into 12 bars.
Nutritional Info (per serving): 12 servings
Fat: .5 g
Sodium: 5 mg
Total Carbs: 11g
Dietary Fiber: 5 g
Sugar Alcohols: 5g
Net Carbs: 0
Total servings in recipe: 12
Top them with the Perfect Keto Buttercream Frosting recipe found here