Keto Peanut Butter Blossoms
Is there a better combination than chocolate and peanut butter? These cookies have it all. The taste is a perfect combination of flavors and textures, they look great, and they're easy to make!
Ingredients for Keto Peanut Butter Blossoms:
- 1 package Lakanto Sugar Cookie Mix
- 2/3 cup natural peanut butter--try Lakanto Peanut Butter Powder
- ½ cup butter or coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
½ tsp salt
Instructions for Keto Peanut Butter Blossoms:
- Mix together peanut butter, butter and vanilla. Add egg and water. Add Lakanto Cookie Mix and salt. Mix just until blended.
- Refrigerate cookie dough at least 30 minutes, one hour is ideal!
- Roll cookie dough into ping-pong sized balls. Using your finger or an instrument, make a well in the center of each cookie.
- Bake cookies 325 degrees for 12-13 minutes or until slightly golden on the edges. Do not overbake.
How to Make Chocolate Ganache:
¾ cup heavy cream
Place finely chopped Lakanto chocolate into a heat-proof glass or metal bowl.
Heat cream on the stovetop until just simmering. If it’s boiling, the cream is too hot and could separate or even burn the chocolate.
Once you see little simmers around the edges, turn off the heat and immediately pour the warm cream over the chocolate. Let sit for a few minutes before stirring. Stir until smooth.
After cookies are cool, drop cooled (but still a little warm)ganache by the spoonful, into well. Refrigerate to set up fully.
Makes 16 cookies, serving size 2 cookies
- Calories: 145 kcal
- Fat: 10g
- Protein: 4.5
- Carbohydrates: 6.5g
- Dietary Fiber: 4g
- Sugar Alcohols: 4g
- Net Carbs: 2.5g