Fat bombs, for some, are a cornerstone of a ketogenic diet. Trying to find the fat bomb recipes that really work for your tastes can be tricky. These blueberry coconut fat bombs have a light, fruity taste but they still make for a great, hearty snack.
Ingredients for Blueberry Coconut Keto Fat Bombs:
- 3 oz Cream Cheese
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 4 tbsp Almond Butter
- 2 tbsp whole Blueberries, Wild, Frozen
- 1/4 tsp (about 10 drops) of Lakanto Vanilla Extract
- 3 tbsp, shredded Coconut, Dried, Shredded Or Flaked, Unsweetened
Directions for making Fat Bombs:
1. Slightly melt coconut oil and mix together coconut oil, cream cheese and almond butter in a bowl with a spoon or (ideally) a hand mixer until smooth.
2. Fold in blueberries, vanilla extract, and sweetener to taste if you plan on using any.
3. Add shredded coconut to a small bowl or container. Roll the blueberry mixture into 8 balls and carefully roll a ball into the shredded coconut, pressing the coconut slightly into the ball.
4. Continue with the remaining balls. Place the fat bombs on a piece of parchment
5. Refrigerate for at least an hour before enjoying.
This recipe was created with the Carb Manager App.