Apr 17, 2019 ·
Keto Blueberry Coconut Fat Bombs
These blueberry coconut fat bombs have a light, fruity taste but they still make for a great, hearty snack.
3 oz Cream Cheese
2 tbsp Coconut Oil
4 tbsp Almond Butter
2 tbsp whole Blueberries, Wild, Frozen
1/4 tsp (about 10 drops) of Lakanto Vanilla Extract
3 tbsp, shredded Coconut, Dried, Shredded Or Flaked, Unsweetened
1. Slightly melt coconut oil and mix together coconut oil, cream cheese and almond butter in a bowl with a spoon or (ideally) a hand mixer until smooth.
2. Fold in blueberries, vanilla extract, and sweetener to taste if you plan on using any.
3. Add shredded coconut to a small bowl or container. Roll the blueberry mixture into 8 balls and carefully roll a ball into the shredded coconut, pressing the coconut slightly into the ball.
4. Continue with the remaining balls. Place the fat bombs on a piece of parchment
5. Refrigerate for at least an hour before enjoying.
This recipe was created with the Carb Manager App. You can easily add this recipe to your macros using Carb Manager Premium. Check it out here.