3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
- PREHEAT the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- In a bowl, mix together the egg, peanut butter, and sweetener until well combined.
- Using your hands, roll 1 tablespoon of dough into a ball and place on the prepared baking sheet. Repeat with the rest of the dough.
- Using a fork, press down on the top of each ball in opposite directions to create a crisscross pattern.
- BAKE for 12 to 15 minutes, until golden brown. Let cool on the baking sheet for about 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Store cookies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days.
Nutritional Information Per 1 Cookie:
- CALORIES 108
- FAT 9.2 g
- PROTEIN 4.2 g
- CARBS 6.5 g
- FIBER 0.9 g
Need to make keto cooking easier?
Jennifer Marie Garza spent years struggling with her weight and trying every diet out there without success. Finally she tried out the keto lifestyle and lost an incredible 55 pounds—and kept them off. She knew she wouldn’t continue to succeed without delicious food to make at home, so she started creating recipes of her own.
The results turned out so well that she made it her life’s mission to share her creations with others who struggle like she did, and now her Keto Friendly Recipes Facebook page and Low Carb Inspirations (plus Keto Friendly Recipes) Facebook group have hundreds of thousands of devoted followers.
Recipes adapted with permission from Keto Friendly Recipes by Jennifer Marie Garza (Houghton Mifflin Harcourt). Copyright © 2019.
Try this product
Powdered Monkfruit Sweetener