1) Healthy Eating: In this lesson we dive into what foods to eat, what not to eat and why! We talk about how to detox your kitchen cupboards and stock them with wholesome foods to set yourself up for success.
2) Food Prep: In this lesson we discuss how to plan, shop and cook so there is always healthy food around when hunger strikes. Learning how to cook for yourself is so empowering!
3) Healing Foods: One of my favourite topics. Here we talk about food with superpowers, otherwise known as superfoods.
4) Digestion: We all want know how much the state of your tummy impacts your mood. This lesson explains the importance of mindful eating habits for optimal health and will leave you with lots of practical tips that you can incorporate everyday into breakfast, lunch and dinner.
5) Natural Self Care: Once you learn what is in our body care products, you will never go back! In this lesson, I lay out my personal self-care practices and show you how to make your own body care products at home.
6) Green Living: This lesson covers the importance of living in alignment with nature. We uncover simple tips and tricks to reduce exposure to as many chemicals in the home and environment as possible. They add up quickly!
7) Movement: With all the different types out there, how do you know which exercise is right for you? I will share some tips to help you find your niche in world of movement and there’s a fun bodyweight workout with modifications for all levels so you can follow along at home and get started today!
8) Yoga: Get ready to stretch! In this lesson I guide one of my favourite beginners yoga sequences. It’s perfect to add into your daily routine and unwind from a busy day at work.
9) Mindful Mornings: What we do in the morning sets the tone for our entire day. In this lesson, I share my personal morning routine and teach you about daily practices that will help you with achieve optimal wellness.
10) Stress-Less: Stress is one of North America’s top killers, so we can all benefit from integrating more stress management techniques. This lesson includes all my favourite ways to reduce the burden on the body and mind, relax and let go.
My online course: