Sugar-Free Pancake & Baking Mix
- Sugar Free Breakfast: Sweetened with Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener, our Pancake and Baking Mix is perfect for a keto-friendly breakfast treat. This pancake and baking mix contains no sugar and makes a great keto snack option if you're looking for keto-friendly snacks.
- Easy 3 Ingredient Prep: To prepare, you'll need our Pancake and Baking Mix, coconut oil, eggs, and water to make a fluffy stack of pancakes, crispy golden brown waffles, or biscuits. This keto low-calorie snack makes handfuls of servings of protein-rich pancakes, waffles, and biscuits suitable for the whole family.
- Lifestyle Friendly: These high fiber keto pancakes and keto waffles work with diabetic, gluten-free, dairy-free, ketogenic, and plant-based diets. Our vegan-friendly high protein pancake and the baking mix makes delicious protein-rich pancakes that are keto diet-friendly. With this sugar-free pancake mix, you get a healthy breakfast in less than 5 minutes.
- High in Protein and Delicious: This vegan-friendly protein pancake mix contains 1g net carbs, 7g of vegan-friendly protein, zero sugar, and is rich in fiber. Plus it is all-natural and doesn't contain any artificial ingredients. With no sugar added, our Lakanto Pancake and Baking Mix are delicious.
- Lakanto's Mission Statement: At Lakanto, our mission is to Bring Chi to Life by inspiring people to reach their highest potential in health and wellness by creating products that are innovative, delicious, natural, and nutritious. Try some of our tasty products today!
This tasty breakfast item is great for people who are conscious about staying fit and works with sugar-free, gluten-free, and other lifestyles. Gift this pancake and baking mix to your friends and family members! Lakanto sells tons of other products and ingredients that are naturally sweetened with low glycemic monk fruit extract (also known as Luo Han Guo). Without a doubt, Lakanto Pancake and Baking Mix taste best when used with Lakanto Maple Flavored Syrup. This sugar-free breakfast is sure to hit your sweet spot!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees (F).
- Whisk dry ingredients.
- Using a pastry cutter or fork, cut the butter into the flour mixture until it resembles coarse cornmeal.
- Stir in the buttermilk and egg until incorporated.
- Form the dough into a ball and knead 10 times on a lightly floured surface.
- Roll the dough out to about 1 1/2 - 2 inches thick. Cut the biscuts with a 2 inch round cutter.
- Place biscuits on ungreased baking sheet and bake for 6-8 minutes.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.