Sugar-Free Banana Nut Muffin and Bread Mix
- All Natural Ingredients: Only the best ingredients were used to give you the baking mix you deserve!
- Sugar-Free: No sugar, no problem! This sugar-free muffin and bread mix has only 2 net carbs.
- Makes Baking Easy : Cook up delicious banana nut muffins or bread in just 3 simple steps. Ready, set, bake!
- Lifestyle Friendly: A great treat for anyone, it especially works with sugar-free, gluten-free, and dairy-free diets.
- Lakanto's Mission Statement: At Lakanto, our mission is to Bring Chi to Life by inspiring people to reach their highest potential in health and wellness by creating products that are innovative, delicious, natural, and nutritious. Try some of our tasty products today!
*Net Carbs: Subtract Fiber and Sugar Alcohols from Total Carbohydrates. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not consume raw.
What You Need:
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract - Makes 12 muffins.
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract - Makes 1 loaf).
- Heat oven to 350 degrees (F).
- Lightly grease Your muffin tin or load pan.
- Set aside. Beat eggs, oil, water, and vanilla until combined.
- Add mix. Stir until combined. Pour into tin or pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees (F) for 18-22 mins for muffins, 30-35 minutes for bread, or until golden brown. *Do not consume raw. Store in a cool, dry place.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.