What's simple, tasty, and can be drizzled over every delectable hot pastry? Our easy Vanilla Glaze Icing recipe! This traditional icing made of powdered sugar is easily adapted with our Monkfruit Powdered Sweetener so you won't have to worry about spiking your blood sugar. We're here to help you achieve your health goals and keep dessert a priority in your life!
Ingredients for Sugar-Free Glaze Icing:
- 1/3 cup Lakanto Powdered Sweetener
- 1 T milk, cream, or almond milk
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla (preferably clear)
Making Sugar-Free Glaze Icing:
- With a whisk, mix Lakanto Powdered Sweetener, milk, and vanilla extract together in a bowl until smooth.
- Pour over all the baked goods and enjoy!
This recipe makes a small amount and can be doubled or tripled depending on how much is needed.