Sugar-Free Copycat Chick fil-A Sauce
If you thought you couldn't enjoy that good ol' classic Chick Fil-A Sauce again since cutting out sugar, here's a copycat recipe that your tastebuds will thank you for! Made with just a few simple ingredients including Lakanto Sweetener, you can add this condiment to just about any dish. Let's dip into the recipe, shall we?
Ingredients for Sugar-Free Copycat Chick fil-A Sauce
- 2 TBL Lakanto Classic or Golden Sweetener
- ½ c light mayonnaise (any kind works)
- 2 tsp yellow mustard
- 2 tsp liquid smoke (hickory or mesquite)
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp paprika
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Dash of salt, or to taste
Making Sugar-Free Copycat Chick fil-A Sauce
- Whisk together all of the ingredients. Chill until ready to use.
- Serve with fries, hamburgers, chicken...basically anything you want to dip! Store in an airtight container for up to a week.