These lime popsicles are not for the faint of tart! They’ll get ya with a zesty zing. Prepare to pucker up—the lime is definitely the prominent pop, but creamy coconut is a strong supporting partner.
Put the lime in the coconut is a popsicle that tastes like a tropical vacation—almost as good as the one you had to cancel because of a worldwide pandemic. Don't worry, these taste just as good in your kitchen or in your backyard as they do on the beach.
While coconut milk is controversial to some because it is high in fat, it has numerous health benefits and nutrients.
Ingredients for Lime Coconut Popsicles
- 1 13.5 oz can full fat coconut milk
- 5 Tbsp Lakanto Maple Flavored Syrup
- 1/4 coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tsp lime zest
If coconut isn't your favorite creamy base, another option a plain yogurt that has been thinned out with a liquid of your choice (avoid acids though, these pops have enough of that). You may want to add Liquid Monkfruit Extract drops or more Lakanto Maple Flavored Syrup to counter the tartness of this alternate mixture.
How to make Lime Coconut Popsicles
- Blend coconut milk
- Add in the Lakanto Maple Flavored Syrup, lime zest, and coconut flakes in high-speed blender until well blended.
- Add the lime juice while blender is running to avoid curdling of coconut milk
- Once a smooth pour into 7 popsicle molds
- Freeze for 8 hrs or until solid.
Also, we deem it necessary to set the mood for this fantastical flavor fantasia. Press play and let the patio dancing ensue... Enjoy the moment!
Nutritional Information for Lime Coconut Popsicles