LAKANTO® Powdered Monkfruit Sweetener
Net Weight: 16oz, 1lbs, 453g
- ALL NATURAL | zero calorie, zero glycemic sweetener. Lakanto Sweeteners are sugar free and contain no bitter chemical aftertaste like Stevia and Xylitol.
- PROPRIETARY mixture of the highest purity Monk Fruit extract & Non-GMO erythritol. Lakanto is a perfect sweetener for blood sugar and weight management.
- 2:1 CONFECTIONER’S SUGAR REPLACEMENT – Unlike other monk fruit sweeteners, which has a yeasty and flakey feel, Lakanto has a perfect mixture of monk fruit and erythritol (naturally found in many fruits and vegetables) to match the sweetness of sugar and maintain 2-for-1 sugar replacement.
- ZERO EFFECT on blood sugar or insulin levels, making it a great sweetener for blood sugar and weight management. Ideal for sports enthusiasts, ketosis diets, and those trying to cut sugar out of their diet.
- POWDERED MONK FRUIT SWEETENER | Our finely ground monk fruit sweetener is the sweetest replacement for powdered sugar. The confectioner’s sweetener has double the sweetness from regular powdered sugar at 2:1. With the same texture as powdered sugar, it’s perfect for powdering desserts and making different frostings and icings.
Our mission is to help people kick their sugar habits without compromising their sweet tooth. We believe that Lakanto enlightens consumers and helps them understand the harmful effects of sugar. Lakanto is an all-natural sweetener with the same flavor as sugar. And with 0 calories and 0 glycemic indexes, Lakanto is a wholesome choice! Replacing sugar with Lakanto will lead to a healthy lifestyle as we strive to help people around the world eliminate sugar. As a small company, we love hearing how our customers are coming up with exciting ways to use Lakanto in their recipes. Because of Lakanto’s unique mixture, it’s the perfect powdered sugar replacement at a 2:1 ratio. It has never been easier, or sweeter, to get sugar out of your diet!
Over a Thousand Years Ago...
in remote mountain highlands of Asia, a group of Buddhist monks called the Luohan achieved enlightenment through meditation, prayer and pure living. On the slopes of a primeval forest, the monks discovered and cultivated a rare fruit prized for its sweetness. This sacred fruit was named Monk Fruit, or Luohan Guo, after its devoted caretakers and was used in elixirs to increase chi, or life energy.
Monk Fruit was used for centuries in eastern traditional herbalism to increase chi and well-being, earning it the nickname “The Immortals’ Fruit”. We still grow and harvest Monk Fruit for LAKANTO® in the same pristine area and according to traditional and environmental methods.
Unlike most fruits, whose sweetness comes from fructose, Monks Fruit’s sweetness comes from natural mogrosides that are 300 times sweeter than sugar. Modern research shows that Monk Fruit extract does not elevate blood sugar or insulin, making it a perfect sweetener for blood sugar and weight management. Born from a proprietary mixture of the highest purity Monk Fruit extract & non-GMO Erythritol, LAKANTO® is a delicious all-natural zero calorie, zero glycemic sweetener with the sumptuous rich taste of sugar.
LAKANTO® awarded superior tasting natural sweetener by America's top chefs
Erythritol, Monk Fruit Extract
Our Return Policy is simple; we offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for all of our products. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with our products within 30 days of purchase, you may initiate a return by following the instructions on our return policy page.