1 C. Gluten-Free Quick Oats
1 Medium Yellow Squash
5-6 scoops (108g) Chocolate Flavored Plant-Based Protein Powder
1/4 C. Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1/2 C. Classic Lakanto Sweetener
1/4 tsp. Salt
1 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
1 tsp. Liquid Lakanto Sweetener
1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
1 Tbs. Distilled White Vinegar
1/4 C. water + More if needed to facilitate blending
- Preheat the oven to 350°, spray muffin tin with cooking spray and set aside.
- Add quick oats to the blender and process until they reach a flour-like consistency.
- Once the quick oats are processed, add in the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth, adding extra water if needed.
- Pour the batter into the prepared muffin tin and bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow brownies to cool and then serve or store in the refrigerator in an airtight container to enjoy later.