This recipe requires the homemade, sugar-free Coffee Liqueur to mix in the refrigerator for at least a week (or longer) It is completely worth it for this decadent, sophisticated, caffeine-fueled cocktail that will deliver satisfaction whether served cold or hot.
- 1 cup coffee (very strong, 3/4 cup coffee grounds to 1 1/2 cups water)
- 1/4 cup Lakanto Monkfruit Simple Syrup, Vanilla
- 1/4 cup Lakanto Maple Flavored Syrup
- 1 cup vodka
- 1 jigger (1 1/2 ounces or 3 tablespoons) vodka
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- Combine the coffee, Vanilla Simple Syrup, Maple Flavored syrup and stir.
- Add the cup of vodka and stir it again.
- Taste to see if it is to your liking or if you need to balance the flavors more. Keep in mind, however, that the flavors will blend more as the mixture sits.
- Place in a glass jar or bottle and let sit for a week or two (up to 4 weeks).
Make the White Russian:
Pour the jigger of vodka into a glass and add the cream and 3 tablespoons of the homemade coffee liqueur.