2 Tbs. real butter
2/3 C. all-natural peanut butter (or your choice of nut butter)
1 C. unsweetened all-natural shredded coconut
6+ drops of vanilla liquid sweetener (adjust according to sweetness preference)
1 Tbs. cocoa powder (optional)
- In a microwave-safe dish melt the butter.
- Once the butter is melted, stir in the peanut butter and, if using, the cocoa powder until smooth and well combined.
- Add sweetener and coconut and stir again until well combined.
- Scoop out 2in spoonful’s onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Freeze for 5 to 10 minutes until solidified and then store in a sealable container in the fridge.