- 1 cup raw shelled pumpkin seeds
- ⅓ cup finely ground flax seed
- 2 cups packed unsweetened raisins
- 12 dried apricots
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean powder
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground allspice
- Lakanto drinking chocolate
- Add pumpkin seeds to the bowl of your food processor or blender. Pulse on high for 1 minute.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Set food processor on high for 2-3 minutes, until all dried fruits have broken down and the mixture is sticky.
- Meanwhile, set aside parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Pinch about 1 ½ tablespoon at a time and roll between palms.
- Roll the balls lightly in Lakanto Drinking Chocolate.
- Set completed rolled ball on baking sheet and repeat with remaining mixture.
- Place baking sheet in the freezer for 30 minutes to harden. Store in the freezer in an air-tight container for up to 3-months or in the fridge for 2 weeks.