- 10 apples, quartered
- ½ cup Classic Lakanto
- 1 Tablespoon Cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon Pumpkin Spice or Ground Allspice
- Cut apples into quarters
- Place in a crockpot covered with 2 inches of water above the apples.
- Add Cinnamon, Classic Lakanto and Pumpkin Spice or Allspice. Leave on High for about 2 hours. Let cool for a bit before handling.
- Using a cheesecloth squeeze the apples to get the juice out.
- Strain the apple juice to get any remaining seeds and chunks out. Discard solids, Refrigerate until cold.