Sugar Cookie Truffles
A twist that will elevate your Lakanto Sugarless Cookie Mix and surprise your whole party! These monk fruit sweetened Sugar Cookie Truffles take little effort to make and will have you reaching for more.
Sugar Cookie Truffles Ingredients:
- 1 pkg Lakanto Monkfruit Sugar Cookie Mix
- 3 T butter, softened
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 T vanilla extract
- ¼ cup Lakanto Chocolate Chips, melted
How to Make Sugar Cookie Truffles:
- Mix all ingredients except chocolate chips into a bowl until creamy and incorporated.
- Scoop by tablespoon and form into 1” balls. Place on parchment paper to set.
- Melt chocolate chips in a microwavable bowl in 15 second increments until melted fully. Drizzle on top of sugar cookie truffles. Refrigerate for best results and enjoy within 2-3 days.
- To make it Keto: use coconut oil and full fat cream cheese
- To make it vegan: use coconut oil and vegan cream cheese
Nutritional Info (per serving): 24 servingsCalories: 40
Fat: 1 gram
Saturated Fat: 0
Sodium: 15 mg
Sugar Alcohols: 2.5g
Total servings in recipe: 24