1/2 C. Peanut Flour/ Peanut Butter Powder (PBFIT)
1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
1/8 tsp. Ginger
1/8 tsp. Nutmeg
7 Tbs. Pumpkin Puree
1/2 tsp. Vanilla Liquid Lakanto Sweetener
1-2 C. Roughly Chopped Lakanto 55% cacao Chocolate with Cocoa Nibs (or Original)
- In a small bowl, whisk together the peanut flour, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg. Make a well in the center of the powder mixture and add in the pumpkin puree and ½ tsp Lakanto Vanilla Liquid Sweetener. Mix until well incorporated.
- Working with small amounts of the pumpkin mixture, shape each piece into spheres. Flatten each sphere until it's just barely smaller than the mini muffin cup papers. Repeat with the whole mixture, placing the flattened spheres on a plate and refrigerating until needed.
- Chop the chocolate bar(s) into small pieces so they’re easier to melt. Place chocolate bits in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds. Remove from microwave and then stir for about a minute. Continue to heat the melting chocolate in 10-second intervals, stirring very well in between each interval until chocolate is completely melted.
- Dollop a small amount of melted chocolate into each muffin tin, using as many papers as there are pumpkin filling discs and place a filling disc into each of the papers on top of the chocolate dollops. Then using the remaining melted chocolate, cover the filling of each cup completely, carefully spreading it so it drips around the filling completely. Repeat for all the muffin cups.
- Once all the cups are filled, freeze until solid about 10 to 15 minutes, or refrigerate until solid about 20 to 30 minutes. Store in fridge or freezer until ready to eat.