Keto "Baby Ruth" Protein Bites
A high protein, low sugar treat you can prep and throw in the freezer when you want something sweet. Made with good for you ingredients that will satisfy your sweet tooth and keep you satiated too.
4 oz (½ jar) Lakanto Peanut Butter Spread
1/8 cup Lakanto Maple Flavored Syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
3-4 tbsp any vanilla protein powder
- 3-4 drops Liquid Monkfruit Sweetener Extract Drops, Vanilla Flavored
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1-2 tbsp almond or coconut milk
- ½ cup salted peanuts
4-8 oz Lakanto Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips or Lakanto Chocolate Bar, any flavor
- Combine all ingredients except chocolate and mix until smooth and spreadable.
- Spread into a lined loaf pan and freeze for 2-3 hours. Remove from pan and cut into small squares.
- Melt chocolate in 20 second intervals until good and melted.
- Dip squares in chocolate until coated and lay on parchment or foil lined tray or plate. Place back in freezer to firm up.
- Serving Size
- 2 squares (recipe makes 16 squares)
- per serving
Amount/Serving % Daily Value
- 4 grams
- 2 grams
- 100 milligrams
- 2.5 grams
- 1 grams
- net carb 1 (G)
- 4 grams