Annie is a Weight-Loss Expert, Ph.D. Candidate in Nutritional Sciences, and Healthy Recipe Blogger @ VegAnnie.com
1 1/2 cups garbanzo beans
1/4 cup water
2 tbsp applesauce
1/2 tsp baking soda
2 tsp baking powder
2 chia or flax eggs (2 Tbsp flax or chia powder + 6 Tbsp water)
2 dash cinnamon
3 tbsp coconut flour
3/4 cup Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener* (use discount code "Annie" for 20% off!)
5 - 10 strawberries, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray, and set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine chia or flax egg ingredients, stir, and let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Combine all ingredients except strawberries in high-speed blender or food processor, and process until smooth.*
- Scoop mixture into large mixing bowl, add strawberries, and stir.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.