1/2 C. Coconut Oil
1/2 C. Cocoa Powder
1/3 C. Lakanto Maple Flavored Syrup
7-9 tsp. Natural Nut Butter of choice
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the coconut oil, cocoa powder, and Lakanto Maple Flavored Syrup.
- Whisk together ingredients unit completely incorporated and smooth.
- Put your 9 paper mini muffin liners on a baking sheet.
- Drop about 1 teaspoon of mixture into each paper liner.
- Tap the baking sheet to help the chocolate settle flat.
- Spoon in about ¾ teaspoon natural nut butter into each cup. Tap pan again to help with settling and if necessary use a spoon to press nut butter in slightly.
- Add an additional teaspoon of the chocolate mixture over the top of the nut butter. Tap pan again to make chocolate settle flat.
- Place in the freezer for about 20 minutes to harden. Once set, enjoy! Store extras in an airtight container in the refrigerator.