Annie is a Weight-Loss Expert, PhD Candidate in Nutritional Sciences, and Healthy Recipe Blogger @ VegAnnie.com
1 block extra firm tofu
4 tbsp Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener (use discount code "Annie" for 20% off!)
1 tbsp cinnamon
1 1/2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
1 tbsp cacao or cocoa powder
Lakanto Maple-Flavored Syrup, to taste (use discount code "Annie" for 20% off!)
- Drain tofu: wrap block of tofu in paper towels and let drain for 10-15 minutes.
- While tofu is draining, combine cinnamon and Lakanto in mixing bowl to make the cinnamon-sugar topping.
- When tofu is done draining, cut into uniform sticks (as pictured), and sprinkle with 1/4 of the cinnamon-sugar topping.
- Spray frypan with cooking spray and heat on low heat. Place tofu in pan.
- Flip tofu every 3-4 minutes for about 30 minutes, or until firm to the touch. Sprinkle tofu with 1/4 of the cinnamon-sugar topping after each flip until you've used all of the topping.
- When the tofu is finished, prepare chocolate syrup.
- Heat coconut oil in microwave for 30 seconds (until it liquifies).
- Add cacao powder and Lakanto Syrup to the coconut oil and mix thoroughly.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup on top of the tofu sticks and enjoy!